- Free estimates are available Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- We have working relationships with all insurance companies
- Knowledgeable in all foreign and domestic vehicles
- We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and will keep you up to date on the status of your repair and claim process
- All work comes with a lifetime guarantee, for as long as you own the vehicle, unless otherwise specified
- We will guide you through the repair process and deal direct with the liable party
- Complimentary local shuttle service is provided upon request
- Rental car and towing services can be arranged
Did you know? - In the state of Washington it is your choice where to have your vehicle repaired at, not your insurance company's.
What should I do after an accident?
File a claim with the insurance company.
If your vehicle is safe and legal to operate, drive it to our repair shop.
If you are not able to drive your vehicle, give us a call, we will contact a tow service for your vehicle and arrange a rental car if needed. Once your vehicle arrives, an estimator will asses the damage and prepare your estimated repair plan.
After hours, please secure your vehicle upon parking in our lot. After hour envelopes are located at the front of the building. Complete the information on the envelope. Seal your vehicle's key inside the envelope then place in the secure drop box. We will call you the next business day to discuss your vehicle's damage.
If you believe your vehicle to be a total loss, contact us and a trusted estimator will guide you through your settlement process.
John's Body Shop
PO Box 2197 Poulsbo WA 98370
Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 8-5